Have you ever wondered what it would look like to remove an existing wall? Have you wondered if it’s structurally possible to do so? Maybe you would like to divide an existing space creating 2 new rooms.
Remodeling can be a challenging and somewhat intimidating task. It is often tricky to estimate potential costs, you have to be mindful of existing elements, and it can be disruptive if you need to continue to live in the space while the improvements are occurring.
While I cannot guarantee it will be pain free - I can encourage you that a well planned and designed remodel can make the process more manageable for you and the construction professionals. It starts with a free consultation; let me see the current conditions and hear what you want to accomplish with the project. Let’s just brainstorm a bit to arrive at a set of goals.
Next, I will do an analysis of the space; gather dimensions, notes and structural documentation to generate a set of as-built drawings.
From this I will present you with a series of drawings and illustrations conveying what potential improvements could look like. These materials will then be used to communicate with construction professional to acquire accurate cost estimates before construction begins.
I welcome the opportunity to assist you with organizing goals and generating drawings allowing you to see the results of the remodel before any walls are removed or an investment is made. Investing in design and planning will result in well planned spaces and construction budgeting.
Every Project Includes:
- Design consulting; exploring options, explaining features and plan details while working carefully to balance project goals with desired budget.
- Detailed scaled construction plans: Floor Plan & Interior Elevations
- 3d Walk Through & Images - See and thoroughly understand the design - before you build it!
- Multiple copies of construction drawings for you and your construction professional.
- Electronic plan distribution to you and your construction professionals.
- Communication with your construction team during the process as needed.
* Plans are code compliant for building department review and permit.