So the garage is packed and it’s time for more storage space for the bikes, mower and yard tools. For many it’s important that a new storage building compliment the site and architecture of the home. By investing in design and planning, you can see drawings and illustrations of precisely what the new building will look like. A site plan is used to determine suitable placement on the property. This will provide peace of mind your investment will be worthwhile.
If your desire is more than just storage, perhaps it’s a recreation space, show room or serves as a pool side hang out, let’s generate a design that satisfies all the project goals. During the process we can explore all creative concepts; make certain you get the most return on the investment in a new building.
Services for storage buildings include:
- Site Plan
- Foundation Plan
- Floor plan
- Loft Plan (If applies)
- 4 Elevations (Exterior views)
- 3d Images
- Multiple copies of final plans for you and your construction professional
- Electronic Plan distribution to you and your construction professionals
- Communication with your construction team during the process as needed.
* Plans are code compliant for building department review and permit.